War_Tourist left Epic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Kantham deleted his own thread.

I deleted it because some people acted like it was a problem

"Please don't allow can't ham to post news"
"This is off topic!!"
"Fart!"
"yo os][ris, get on IRC LOL" - **** off.

I was also the one who made the Eff yeah thread and Demo Guy account. But obviously Renegade Retard doesn't have a sense of humor and so does the guy hates my gut, it was an opportunity to close it down.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Well, speaking for myself I have no problem with this topic.
I don't think Renegade retard hates you, you're not that retarded Kantham ;-). Seriously, have a talk with him about it. You're making it sound a lot worse than it is.

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Well that was kinda suprise :hmm: I wonder where did he go and was that something to do with the success of UT3?

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
epic don't need to layoff anyone, very interesting this is at the same time as the bonus pack's announced. Maybe they want to take it in a way he disagreed with, youknow.. maybe more fun.. polished?

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
or he simply got tired of doing UT and listening to all the fanboys whining about minor features all these years and really wanted to see something new instead.

elmuerte

Master of Science
Jan 25, 2000
the Netherlands
elmuerte.com
really?
I enjoy story-wise sequels (up to a certain limit). But UT to UT3 are not story-wise sequels, just more or less the same game with different content. That makes it less interesting for me.

Entr0p1cLqd

May 25, 2004
Kind of sad to see the only Epic guy that was prepared to discuss stuff go.

Still, good luck to him and I hope that he enjoys whatever it is he went off to do. Probably working on a game codenamed Carnage!

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
But obviously Renegade Retard doesn't have a sense of humor and so does the guy hates my gut, it was an opportunity to close it down.

:con:

Seriously, dude, relax. The thread would have been closed no matter who made the duplicate account. You know that we discourage duplicates. If we didn't, there would be all sorts of flame wars and such going on as people hide behind the duplicates. Of of my favorite discussion sites have gone down the toilet because mods on those sites didn't control the duplicate accounts.

Yes, yours was harmless. I actually got a chuckle out of it. But if we let that go, the a precedent is set to let it happen again. Before you know it, we have a mess.

If you want to discuss it further, send me a PM. Don't try to smear my name on the forums. The mods team are trying to do what's best for the good of the overall community. It's nothing personal. If you think the world is out to get you, see a shrink.