1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 WAR-Imperia [PC] [Final v1.0]

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by cosmix, May 11, 2009.

1. cosmix

cosmix XoXo

Name: WAR-Imperia
    Version: v1.0

>>DOWNLOAD<<

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------
    Author's Notes

WAR-Imperia plays in an Axon city with many buildings. Some of them are walkable by lifts or fire escapes.
    The whole city buildup is symmetric to each base.

The map has Kismet sequences in each Market Hall. The center doors of the Market Halls closes when the nodes are fully linked and opens when they are unlinked.

The Tanks in the inner area of the map are blocked by barricades for going out of a specific area at mapstart.
    You can destroy the barricades with the Shaped-Charge. It's placed at the Subway node within the tunnel.

Because it is an Axon city both teams have the same amount of Axon vehicles. StealthBender and Eradicator from the Titan Pack are also included.

There is a Redeemer placed in the middle of the passage above the junkyard at center of the map.

If you want to load the map into the Editor you have to place the SWLadderVolume.u in the following folder:
    My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\Script
    The SWLadderVolume Script is NOT needed to play this map online or instant!

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[SCREENSHOT]http://img2.abload.de/img/subwayctq1.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[​IMG]

[SCREENSHOT]http://img2.abload.de/img/backyard2xppd.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[​IMG]

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.abload.de/img/backyarde4b7.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

[​IMG]

Credits Info

Many thanks to Oldskool0482 who gave me an amazing and helpful input with lots of screenshots and notes. Thx mate!
    SteelerWolf for making the SWLadderVolume Script.
    Maddog80 for founding important glitches and exploits.
    GOW for hosting that map in the Beta. Thx guys!
    Sbouby for some collision hints and last but not least MapMonkey for pushing me. Thx but I really couldn't spend more time on that projekt.
    Finally all testers and people with constructive criticism! Thx :)

[​IMG] DOWNLOAD[​IMG]

Have fun!

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  2. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

needs author’s name in preview shot; figures holding up bridge in city (at least that’s what’s in the preview shot). Cool, dark skybox above and a rough neighborhood below with bunch of buildings and some burned out, some vegetation and holes in streets. Decent layout but some nodes too close together.