1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wanted to test out Signature, and ask for Mutators

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by -=Muffstuffer=-, Jan 29, 2002.

1. -=Muffstuffer=-

-=Muffstuffer=- New Member

Hi all I am the Muffstuffer :)
    I am a mapper from Tbuildt and I just wanted to say Hi and also ask some of you coder out ther if you could help me out... I realy want to do an attack and deffend style map, where the attackers and teh defenders sides dont have to be nesicarialy equal... Can some one please make a mutator that lets people in a team death match Switch sides after every round?

2. .Nova.

.Nova. Hate

That's already been done. I think Captian Pathetico mae it.

3. -=Muffstuffer=-

-=Muffstuffer=- New Member

NIFT WOOHOO THATis total swell ,and SPIFY!!!

That Is great News... Dose anyone have a D-load link :) I would love to try this mutator out... It will make it so I can make some Ultra realistic stuff for you guys, and not this semetricle stuff... going to make military bases, houses, even Ship maps :) Going to be like attack and defend for Delta force!!! I can make some killer terrains and stuff also for this now !!! Woo hoo!!!!

4. fauker

fauker Louqe

:lol: :lol: :lol: at yer new sig!

Is that a vibrating dildo on the end??:rolleyes: