Wallpaper Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Wulfy-

qoou
May 18, 2008
Anyone remember this? I had it as my desktop for YEARS!!

I have no idea who did it, but its an amazing wallpaper and if anyone is feeling particularly brilliant, it would be great to see a similar one done for UT3

ut2k3_wall_ss.jpg

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
TracerTong made a bunch of UT2K3 wallapers back in the day. This one looks sorta like his work, but I'm not sure.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
I've been looing for a new wallpaper thingie and actually found the thread via Google while it's been lying right here all the time grrrRRRr :doh:

Damn I LOOOoooOOOOoove this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Good job everyone, no wonder that Unreal has the most dedicated AND also the most talented fanbase around!!!! \o/ :rockon: :2thumb:

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Anyone have any UT3 Zune wallpapers (.jpg 240x320) ?

Havent found anything surfing the net lately...

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
d3tox, sorry for taking so long to respond, as I didn't even realize anyone else posted in here after my last post. I'll see if I can round up some wallpapers for you at the 240x320 size. Funny, that's also the screen rez for my Crackberry.

Edit:/ Sorry y'all, but I decided to remove my wallpaper out of respect to Snake and Bersy. Bersy's new wall for the Uwindows2 project is also a revision of the original and I don't want to cause any confusion.

Last edited:

boogler

Banned
Jun 4, 2008
someone make a wallpaper pack so we can have these wall papers for uWindows2! there are a lot of good ones here ;)

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
Mons actually showed it to me last night. I thought it was pretty good. Did you make the background from scratch? I have to admit that maybe the text feels a little out of place.

Crotale

Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Yeah, the background was mostly made from scratch; I used a flat base metal texture to start off with.

I agree about the text. I tried numerous texture and layout combos and decided to go with this one. I figured I would put it out there and get some feedback on what works, what doesn't, etc...