Walking speed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

disturbed

Nov 10, 1999
www.research-center.org
Anyone agree that the walking speed on most servers should be turned up to around 80%? The default setting is way too slow and I find myself getting stuck in places. Most maps were not even designed to be played at 65%.

<hr color="#00FF00"
size="1" align="left"
width="50%">
Jon Merriman
In
filtration Beta
Tester

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
The speed on our servers is set to 70%, which seems to work well. Technically that is supposed to be the run speed in UT as there is a walk button in the game (shift key I think). I have never used the walk key so I do not know what it does or even if it works.

This speed seems to work good for us. Anything faster seems to unrealistic to me.

Shan

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.