1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W4nkermatic

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Sam_The_Man, Jun 21, 2000.

1. Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism

In case you haven't seen, in today's (21/6)PU news there's a link to a web page which will give you a l33t clan name, i.e. made up mostly of weird letters and numbers. You can choose the amount of l33tness, so 5% gives you (quote) "/\/\acabr3 Snipers" while 100% gives you "/\/\@(@|o|23 §|\|1[*3|2§" :)

Hopefully Altavista will see this and incorporate an 'English to 1337' translator into Babelfish.

------------------
    "I wish to make a complaint about this here parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique."
    "Oh yes? What's wrong with it?"
    "I'll tell you what's wrong with it my lad. It's stone dead."
    -Monty Python's Flying Circus

2. kamikaze9

kamikaze9 New Member

Hehe, I now belong the the Army of Shagmasters!! :D

1337|\|355= 100%
    @|2/\/\¥ 0ƒ §|-|@9/\/\@§73|2§

Mascot: Bart the Steroid Enhanced Ape!!

Woohoo I r0x0r! :)

3. Jupe

Jupe New Member