1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Voices un usable when connecting to server

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by !Frag!-UL-[grott], Sep 7, 2004.

1. !Frag!-UL-[grott]

!Frag!-UL-[grott] New Member

Hey,

I have a UT server running with bdbmapvote, qannouncer, revenge and UTpure7e. For some reason it is no longer possible to use different voices than the defaults. You can select the voices in your player setup but when you join a game the v menu is empty. Only gestures are visible. can someone tell me how I can fix this without reconfiguring my server from scratch.

Thanks in advance

!Frag!-UL-[grott]

2. ShortCutMan

ShortCutMan New Member

I think you have to have the VoicePacks in the ServerPackages list or something? I don't run or use UT servers that much, so this is just a stab in the dark. :p

3. Zur

Zur surrealistic mad cow

This is most probably causing your troubles !Frag!-UL-[grott].