1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Viss

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by ManuIncolae, Feb 5, 2001.

1. ManuIncolae

ManuIncolae New Member

O.K I have downloaded the ziped file of the VISS (VirtualInternationalSpaceStation) with the ending *.uloc
    and I have no idea what do do with this file...
    Can anybody help me???

2. Slick_Willy

Slick_Willy Anyone Else Want Some?

You have to download the Free Unreality Client to run all Uloc files. It will install something that looks like UT as far as program structure goes, you have the same folder names and texture files, etc. Once you install the client you will be able to load and run ULOC files. Pretty cool. The space station could have been done a lot better. Nasa should have got one of us to do it.

3. ChrisToth.hu

ChrisToth.hu Level Designer

And one of us could hit the jackpot with it... :D

I guess they've seen Phobos and said that we won't trust the UEd mapping community...this isn't a space station...we'll show'em. :D

4. Lizard Of Oz

Lizard Of Oz Demented Avenger

I've seen VISS, and I'm not too impressed. Phobos looks far better.

5. ChrisToth.hu

ChrisToth.hu Level Designer

DM-VISS?? :D :D :D :D