1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Viewing model ingame - console command?

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by Sengoku, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Sengoku

Sengoku New Member

Ive already read this here somewhere but i cant find the thread again, how do i view my model ingame from the front to take screenshots of it? behindview=1 takes you into 3rd person view but how do you rotate the camera to view the model from the front?

Sen

2. chip

chip New Member

try:

freecamera 1

3. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

A really great tool is spectate botmatch from Mychaeel .
    You can pause the game and rotate around your model .Also you can see him fight during you specate.

Spectate Botmatch

4. Xada-Hgla

Xada-Hgla Outer God

Well, aside from really being able to see your model (or rotate it) while the game is paused, one can pretty much do that already with the "Spectate" option. And if one wants to change the distance of the camera, use the console option "setcameradist x" (with "x" being whatever number one chooses)... :hmm:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  5. Sengoku

Sengoku New Member

Cheers for that lads, nice one.

Sen

6. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

playersonly in the console lets you cycle through the bots from whatever angle you want also :)