1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VideoGameArtist.com Launches

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by nickmarks, Dec 14, 2005.

1. nickmarks

nickmarks New Member

Hey guys,

We just launched videogameartist.com. It will have a ton of news about mapping for unreal on it. I teach Unreal at the Art Institute of Los Angeles so I don't see how we can't

http://www.videogameartist.com

The site is still kinda in beta so please e-mail me if you have any problems with it.

It is for....you guessed it....video game artists We have news targeted specifically for you guys, an album section to upload your portfolio's, and forums etc. Alot more features are to come like interviews and articles.

I am a teacher/video game artist and figured there are a bunch of great 3D websites. But I wanted to create a site specifically for 3D video game artists! So enjoy and send me any feedback

Nicholasmarks@gmail.com

Enjoy!

Nick