1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Video game killed 2 year old?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by thewalkingman, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Clayeth

Clayeth Classic

What a dumb, sick ****er! They should put that dip**** in the chair and make him extra crispy. Anyone screwed up enough to do something like that because he got pissed at a videogame is just... wel... REALLY screwed up.

2. Ryayukou

Ryayukou The Stampede

That's just wrong and sick....that poor kid:( I hope they lock him up forever or give him a horrible death!! :mad:

3. Assymilator

Assymilator No idea what to put here.

I hope this guy gets the maximum sentence so he can live out the rest of his life getting ass-raped in the shower by gay inmates. This makes me sick to my stomach that someone would do something so horrible as this. :mad:

4. Sapphire Nights

Sapphire Nights BANNED

Hey, wait a minute. There is somthing fishy about this story :con:

GARY — Frustrated because he couldn’t win a video game, Michael Willis turned his anger on 2-year-old Kenneth Coleman, punching the child in the chest and stomach, an assault that cost the boy his life, Detective Cpl. Lanita Titus said Saturday.

5. Clayeth

Clayeth Classic

:lol: it's a PLOY!

6. PuppyShade

PuppyShade I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(

Re: oh god no!

No... you cant... cuz you SPELL LIKE A FREAKIN 5 YEAR OLD

7. Sapphire Nights

Sapphire Nights BANNED

U bet ya :p

8. Re: Re: oh god no!

and YOUVE never gotten in a hurry making a hell of a lot of typos? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

9. Gamma_Sword

Gamma_Sword Terrible, Terrible Damage!

Re: Re: oh god no!

That is just a tasteless comment. :rolleyes:

10. Eclipse3D

Eclipse3D Your daddy.

This is horrible, the guy should be locked away for life and made Bubbas b*tch.

When I read this another case of neglect and a midless parent comes to mind. I found this some time last year....
    ----------------------
    Father convicted of neglect and abuse lead to son's death.

Was a man so involved in his favorite online role-playing game that he allowed his infant son to die? For friends, family, and law officers in Tampa, Florida this is a question lacking any real answer. According to the St. Petersburg Times Online, the favorite pastime of one Tony Lamont Bragg, EverQuest, was in fact being played by the guilty father before, during, and after the death of his nine-month-old son, Tony Bragg Jr.

So engrossed with his session of EverQuest was Bragg that his answer to his boy’s crying was to somehow squeeze him to death, possibly slamming his body into a sturdy doorframe (as later stated by Tony Sr.). Enclosing his son into a closet unattended for more than 24 hours, Bragg later discovered the young child dead with a broken collarbone and punctured heart.

Faced with the possibility of life in prison, and the belief that the boys death was an unintentional result by the bothered father, Bragg’s lawyers convinced him to plead guilty to the charge of manslaughter which carries a 15 year sentence, and five years parole.

Just how deeply involved Bragg was with the popular community game of EverQuest still remains a question mark, and it’s involvement in the boys death an even bigger one. And while there’s been no official statement by the survivors of the deceased or the guilty father himself as to how much of a factor, if any, the role-playing game was in the child’s death, EverQuest is doubtful to have been the cause of such a horrible case of abuse.

Our condolences and sympathies go out for the entire family of the nine-month-old Tony Bragg Jr.

-- IGN
    ----------------------
    Source
    Another artical
    This guy only got a 15 year sentence for killing a young child. I would hope the inmates find out what he did so he can recieve the punishment he deserves instead of a slap on the frikin hand.

Some people take games far to seriously, its really sad what someone will do for something so trivial.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2002
  11. Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism

:stupid: times about 20.

If he hadn't played computer games, he'd probably have killed his son when he learned that his taxes had gone up or something on the news.

I can see it now. "News kills people".

[​IMG]
    IS THIS THE MOST EVIL MAN IN THE WORLD???

12. Sekhmet

Sekhmet the Destroyer

Me too. :mad: :mad:

13. fauker

fauker Louqe

I agree, but you know what i say the ultimate punishment for pycho fu*heads like that should be? Do to them, whatever they did to the person they are being charged for.

So i say we take that guy outside, tie em up, get a couple big strong mo-fos, and beat the SH!T out of that azzhole till he dies!

sick, twisted mother fuc*er. :mad:

14. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

just SHUT THE HELL UP :mad:
    what GOOD would THAT possibly do? The kid's death. NOTHING can change that. I'm just glad his other son is unharmed.. pf. ****ing sicko that's what he is...
    An entire lifetime of feeling guilty and miserable is the ultimate punishment.

15. namu

namu Bleh.

Humans regroup in cities to protect themselves from natural threats, and trade their freedom for security. The consequence is stress, from loss of control over their life since they become dependant. This stress leads to the violent behaviours observed here. This is the most primitive way of trying to regain control over things (punching things/people).
    Frustration was the cause of this murder IMHO.