1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vehicles in INF?

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by smeerkat, Feb 7, 2006.

1. smeerkat

smeerkat Hello, old friend...

Just found this mod today:

UT1 vehicles

do you think it'd work with INF as well?

2. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

There's only one way to verify...

3. geogob

it works. have fun.

4. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

Can we blow those vehicles with AT4 and OICW grenades?? XD

[EDIT: is, any weapon can destroy them... quite psychodelic mod, heheh... but the question is: could we sumon and operate (like those bizarre vehicles) the INF´s UH-60??? Or those bradleys and humvees that only served as actors or deco??? }8D ]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  5. geogob

If you want to use the UH-60, just take that mod and make a new vehicle using the UH-60 model. ask the author first though.

Yes, the AT4 will kill the vehicles. But they have like 2000 HP. so you need a few to get them down.

6. Corporal_Lib [BR]

Corporal_Lib [BR] Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)

Hummmm... using random damage, I got 1080 damages with one M82A1 shot, maybe I could blow the tiger tank with a double shot XD

BTW, who modeled those military vehicles (UH60, humvee, bradley, abrahams) for INF?

7. Nukeproof

Nukeproof n1

I didn't check, but there was a vehicle mod for UT long ago which never worked online - only single player...

8. geogob

ah. didn't try online. But the code seems to be written with replication and network consideration. So its worth trying it. if you want crappy vehicles in game, of course.

9. Midwinter

Midwinter sneaky bastard

I haven't tried this mutator yet. Do you need to model the interior of the vehicles? or it just switches to some kind of third person view of the vehicle? Hmm, I guess it will be faster if i try it :p

The Bradley was made by me. I may have the original files somewhere, but you can get the desert and urban version from the maps anyway. The olive drab version wasn't used anywhere IIRC (or maybe it was used in jaymian's "the stash", i am not sure). Maybe I should finish the A-10 I started long time ago and have a flight around the maps ;)

10. geogob

it's some kind of CAM view. but it's odd because when you move around, you still get the view bob from INF. I guess it's not fully compatible :p

11. Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer

I tried this in regular UT, but i can't get the summons commands to work, the only one i can get to work is the UFO one, could someone post the other ones in a working format. (ie. spaces in correct places, etc.)

12. geogob

just typed exactly what was in the readme. worked numero uno at first try