1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vehicle TDM Beta version 1.03 anyone?

Discussion in 'Beta Testing' started by Wulff, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Wulff

Wulff Bola Gun fun anyone?

Vehicular Homicide/Genocide anyone?

Itsa mega fun, some crappy screenies from an obsolete pc, feel free to make your own at a setting higher than ultra-low on everything.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vehicular Homicide/Genocide(vTDM/vDM) uses ONS maps to get around, bots work, not as perfectly as I'd like, but they know how to do use the vehicles properly, and are happy to run you over or blast your ass to kingdom come.

So far, I nuked all bugs I had, but please post any extra you might find.

Updated now with the latest version of it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2004
  2. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Artist in Training

lol - suprisingly fun to play =D

3. Wulff

I'll update this in a few, turrets can be used now, also renamed the gametypes to Vehicular Homicide/Genocide. VDM= Homicide, VTDM=Genocide. Just gimme a few to zip it all correctly, and update the readme.

4. Fallen Angel

I dunno if it was just me (first vers) but my team (red) liked to attack me when I spawned. =/ so I changed to blue and it was fine... wtf?

5. Wulff

Yep, got that too, actually, it was more of a DM game instead of a TDM game. bots from the same team attacking eachother, each little turret firing at everything, I almost got the unfriendly fire by friendly turrets solved, just need to check it. The funky team AI thing is still undergoing some changes, but it may not be solved just yet, though I am hoping it will be. >.<''

Edit: Changed AI seems to be effective, and uploaded a new version.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2004
  6. Fallen Angel

Will try later.

7. Wulff

And I'll be sure to add Vehicular Necrosis(Vehicle LMS) later on. I might also add Vehicular Frankenstein(Vehicle Mutant), and Vehicular Ruination(Vehicle TLMS).