UT3 VCTF Revanant for PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

7yph0on

M/T/D
Nov 19, 2005
Miasma
www.clanbbf.com
This is a U3 remake of my UTXMP map Remix which was most notably inspired by a popular XMP map called Reloaded (for the Central room and decor) and another called Arti-Dozen Raptors (for the outer ring with cars called Raptors) and tons of changes by me.

This map, Revenant is small enough for duels but well balanced and built for larger scale battles. Have had over 16 players and not felt cramped on this indoor court! Great reviews so far (Clans and players) and it's now a Final build for U3, version 1.2 ready. Fast DL, fast frames for performance (tested on average to low end user pcs) and more than enough eye candy to justify those SLI 8800 GTXs etc out there. A map for players by a player. Enjoy!

Screenies:

Hosted:

http://files.filefront.com/VCTF+Revanant/;9875023;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

7yph0on

M/T/D
Nov 19, 2005
Miasma
www.clanbbf.com
Outside of the lack of radar I'm interested in feedback, comments, praise, haze and/or a good cup of coffee.

Anyone interested in beta testing my next one (1-2 weeks should have a final, depending on testing) message me so's I can get it hosted with a link. This one's going to be a flyer, all air map and cool board jumps in an asteroid field.

Here's a Screenshot from Cicada, looking at Blue base:

Last edited:

7yph0on

M/T/D
Nov 19, 2005
Miasma
www.clanbbf.com
Anyone dl this and care to critique it? I'd like to hear from players/designers to see what i may have missed since noone really beta tested it with me. Oh yea... and a DM version is on its way too so take a peek and watch for the DM here.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
More MESHES, the detail whore commands it!

As well, try and mix it up with the floor textures by adding either alternative textures as well or mixing in floor grates or other kinds of meshes into the ground. Cause so far its just that 1 square texture.

Last edited: