1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vCTF mixer #1 signups are open

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by $lacker, Apr 22, 2006.

1. $lacker

$lacker «ßrothers în combat»

Vehiclectf.com is hosting it's own mixer for this unique and fast paced game type. In hopes of broadening the game type's community exposure we're holding what we hope will be fun and interesting mixer tournament.

Mixer information here!

Actual Signups!

2. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Bic wins (like always), GG. And have fun.

3. Wookiee

Wookiee Lets Rock

In a mixer, everyone is placed on different teams. It's not a clan-vs-clan thing.

4. Nereid

Nereid ・ ω ・

There should be mixers for gametypes like TDM and CTF. I don't like AS or VCTF or ONS as much as those.

5. dc

dc

There was the draft for CTF. Same type of deal. My team was NUMBER ONE AND THE BEST EVER and then it failed and the finals weren't played. Me and some other community type leader people friends of mine are putting together a TDM draft league which should start in May or something like that

I signed up for vCTF

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  6. Nereid

Nereid ・ ω ・

That wasn't a mixer was it, then?

7. $lacker

$lacker «ßrothers în combat»

*shameless bump*

Weve gotten a great influx from outside the vctf community, but we could use more :D

8. HuggyBear

HuggyBear manta claus

Wish I had time to commit to such things since I'm quite the vctf junkie, but I just don't.