vCTF-Mappack v2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Thanks anyway......

Like in your map post, could you please consider doing another upload which includes the missing packages.

People get really frustrated with downloads that don't provide working product.

Personally I think that there aren't enough good VCTF maps around and I was actually looking forward to this pack.

Contrary to popular opinion I can be reasonably fair with comments as long as I see a certain amount of mutual respect in operation between all parties...

Thanks...

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
All of the above and.....

Captain'04 said:
sry i but i dont wat your r talking about. there r 3 downloadlinks and 3 r coming soon.

Look check it out with the site admins. I'm just a visitor here. But according to Mass Chaos on your map submissions page this map requires other packages before it will run.

So if someone could clarify exactly what is going on...........

.......it is your mappack isn't it? VCTF-mappackv2? Or whatever? If not disregard this.

Last edited:

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
Captain, he's referring to my post on the comments of the map.
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=7390
A few warnings ahead of time:
-> VCTF-Diorama-.ut2 needs dom-sepukkugorge
-> VCTF-DK-DeepCityWars-V2.ut2 carparkstatic
-> VCTF-DK-DowntownChaos-V3.ut2 carparkstatic
-> vCTF-Mesa.ut2 needs plutonic_icarus_sm
so, more downloads are ahead of you if you download this mappack.

4 missing packages.