1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vassts compatibility

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EggSuckingLeech, Aug 27, 2004.

1. EggSuckingLeech

EggSuckingLeech New Member

Last night, I tried a mod called vassts. It's a way to do local stat logging. Given the master server's flakiness and UTStatDB's complicated requirements, I wanted to give this a go.

Problem is that I couldn't get it to work. I could see the stats. I can provide more specifics but before I do, let me ask... is there anyone here who has gotten UT2Vote and Vassts to work together?

2. sh0V3l

sh0V3l New Member

yes i ran it for a while no probs with ut2vote the only prob is the after about 3 days to week the vassts file gets kinda big and causes lag so i dumped it

all i did was add it to servermuts in ut2vote's ini