v3 and Unreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Didn't think I'd get many people to post back, and need Wanderer's help on this... here it is:

I recently got a v3 3000 and everything was fine. Now I went into the 3dfx tweaks in the Display properties and changed the settings to Glide/OpenGL. And when I start Unreal now, it's windowed, even though Ive got it set to startup fullscreen. I try to get it to run fullscreen but it doesnt work. I set the settings back to normal, and it still loads up in a window. Anyone know what I should do? WTF is the problem?

Jenkins

Jenkins

America's Greatest Kitten Mitten
Apr 24, 2000
Irving, Tx, USA
jljenkins.cjb.net
Another problem, in the Preferences in Unrealed, when I try to check the 3dfx Glide support fails to load. It seems to me that Unreal doesn't use my Voodoo3. What's the deal with that? Anyone know of any patches I can get or something that will make it use it?

Jenkins

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
I'm sending you to the only place I know with answers for questions like this. Anandtech ( http://www.anandtech.com/ ). Just register and post the question either in the general discussion or the video section. Lots of people can help you there.

pooch_skrew

Nov 27, 1999
ky
Visit site
go to your unreal\system folder and delete unreal.ini and user.ini when you start the game it will setup like the first time you ran it ask if you have a 3d card and all