V~Power RC mod looking for help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zupafly

Aug 13, 2004
Hi

Im the team leader of the V~Power RC mod, you can check the site at www.cenens.be/rc/

For those who are not into mod making but are interested, you can follow progress or post ideas in our forum www.cenens.be/phpBB/

The mod will be a full conversion, racing small cars and using powerups. Alot of info is availble at the website, although we are starting from scratch so my team members as well as community people can have input on the final outcome.

Alot of gameplay coding already exists, though Im starting development of my mod from scratch again. To test all coding I have a dedicated server at home + 2 pc's on lan. Everything will be testing in multiplayer before moving to the next feature.

We are looking for people who are interesting in mod making and want to contribute to our mod. I do not except you to have no real life what so ever as long as I can see some progress on your work.

If you are interested you can e-mailme at tom_cenens@hotmail.com (or add me to msn)

Greetings

Tom

zupafly

Aug 13, 2004
yes we could use mappers. I released a mini version of the mod so anyone can start mapping if they want too. You can contact me using msn tom_cenens@hotmail.com or post on our forum at www.cenens.be/phpBB/

http://www.cenens.be/rc/files/R.rar

On the forum you can find stuff related to installing and mapping stuff which you can put in the tracks in the FAQ & Tutorials section (ex how to place car start).

I will release a new version for the mappers with more features every now and then that way they can update their maps with the new features.