1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UWRM-Torpedo

Discussion in 'Editing' started by ProjectX, Apr 27, 2005.

1. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

UWRM-Torpedo RELEASED

This is just a post telling you lot that I've been working on a new map while i'm waiting for the ads for freefall to be made. This one is a rabbit map, in space, with Shrimp's new jump pads (it's quite hectic, and the bots can *almost* use them) and it should be a lot of fun.

screens and a download will appear soon.

Linkaged: http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/unwheel/maps/UWRM-Torpedo.rar

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  2. ProjectX

well, it's uploaded, now I just have to wait for it to be mirrored by BU andthen I'll post te link.

It's the first roamer/rabbit map to include Shrimp's bouncer script, I hope yo enjoy it.

Oh and yes it is meant to be 436 kb. The winrar compressed it good.

3. ProjectX

wow. One download in two days, you lot love this map :(

4. JACK SH!T

JACK SH!T Evil Genius in a Nutshell

I'm going to get it in a few, burning Linux ISO's right now, then updating from Mandrake to Mandriva Linux.
    Anyone hosting it yet? I assum Jerdago is still having router problems....Maybe Snipe was the d/l, and is hosting it :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  5. JamesBong

JamesBong 'JeeP' addict

i got it the other day. i spent more time in 'space' and 'reset'ing than anything. maybe it'll be better online with ppl who know how to drive (bot thing). it'd be nice if one could steer/guide the vehicle while in the air. the jumppads are cool, but seem to just throw you off the map....(unless thats what you had in mind, to avoid these jumppads ;) ). these jumppads have real potential for some interesting mappings...... looks great as always :)

6. ProjectX

it takes practise, but you can learn the speeds required. Afterall, I learnt it in just one day

7. jerdaygo

jerdaygo How jerdaygo?

Cool little map PX :tup: :D :tup:

8. $n][pErMan

$n][pErMan UnWheel Server Guru!

Is this server ready yet? if its not final I'll wait to get it :)

9. ProjectX

I hope it is.

10. JACK SH!T

JACK SH!T Evil Genius in a Nutshell

going 4 it now then....

11. Diego1203

Diego1203 Member

Not a bad map PX. The wierd thing is that this is the first I've heard of this jump script, but the last modified date says february 1st. I could see it being used well in a big air map for sure. You might want to add a few extra player starts, and to make it more interesting you could change the jump center to make the cars do barrel rolls and flips.

Edit: also you might want to do something about the ramps leading to the center section, cars can get stuck there if their wheels go in the spaces there.

Edit2: maybe changing the jump center isn't such a good idea, a just tried it out and it seemed to be really unpredictable, I'm guessing that's why you didn't use it in the first place. I'm gonna keep tweaking to see of I can get it working better.

Last edited: May 6, 2005
  12. ProjectX

Ok i'll change the ramps ASAP