1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UWRC-KballHotel

Discussion in 'General' started by Malibu Barbie, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Malibu Barbie

Malibu Barbie Action Figure

There is something wrong with that map. I voted for it, and got booted off the server. Now I can't reconnect.

2. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

I still remember those childrens playing on the Server those Kball maps all the time, i used the yellow truck and kept winning with it so they got pissed and voted to kick me off the server. It worked and i couldn't re-join for the next 3 races.

But that's different.

3. Malibu Barbie

Problem is, I was alone. I was playing on another map, waiting for others to show up for the burnout. Then I voted for UNRC-KballHotel, and on the re-start, it won't allow me to connect to the server. Now the server is stuck on that map, and I can't join, and probably others can't join either.

I tried to play that map on practice mode, and it shouldn't be there to begin with. Its on race, but it doesn't have any checkpoints so one can never finish a lap.

4. stevenhorton

stevenhorton Not of this World

True about no supposed to be there; I uploaded my MSU version about midnight, the deadline, and accidentally uploaded that map. I don't know how it got in this release:( I cannot join either.

5. Malibu Barbie

I see that Jack has setup a server as well, but I'm getting timed-out (N/A ping) when connecting. I'll setup a Malibu Barbie's Funhose server. See if you can connect.

6. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

This map definately refuse to be dirted up by wheels.

7. Malibu Barbie

Ooops. I had the port fowarding to the wrong machine. Try again now.