UWRC-Desertic

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
I'm doing a map for this excellent mod.

The map for it is below

Attachments

• deserticmap.jpg
    deserticmap.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 77

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Any chances of some updated screens too?

We could turn this into a new post, what with other people making their maps too.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
A photoshopped picture of desertic :D

the real screenshots later

Attachments

• leetdeserticwallpaper.jpg
    leetdeserticwallpaper.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 22

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
It has a certain simplicity that appeals to me, a style which I attempted at (and failed miserably at) in UWRC-RedPlanet

Fraggee_Rok

Yeeeehuh?
ProjectX said:
It has a certain simplicity that appeals to me, a style which I attempted at (and failed miserably at) in UWRC-RedPlanet

I'm actually quite a fan of RedPlanet - simple, yes... but very appealing. Now, if the bots had more sense than to get themselves wedged against the building smeshes, then it would be great! :lol: (I won't mention the "let's all stop" pile-up partway 'round when they refuse to go further though... Oops)

Anyways, to the point in question - that being Desertic. It certainly looks the part, and I'm betting a sparkly penny that it will have been worth the wait.
However, I appreciate that the "hardcore" UnWheelers (plus those who have the ultimate power to mirror / host the map) wouldn't think much of it if someone like me downloaded it and took a huge munch out of Freeweb's bandwidth. So I shall wait some more, and await the official release.

Well done for making the map though CyberSirius. Many thanks :)