UWRC-ArticRaceway (WIP)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Furious_Dwarf

Aug 30, 2004
Hey guys, I have been working pretty hard on my first race map and really like how far it has come so far. The only thing that I can see that it needs serious work on is optimization (It still runs ok on my AMD 1.33ghz, Radeon 9600 pro machine) which I really don't know where to start on.

Anyway as the name suggests, this map is artic themed and is quite a bit of fun and if you have enough speed and a fast car you can jump over one of the bridges which is a lot of fun! Anyway here's a screen of what it looks like, let me know what you think!

I'll probably release a beta of the map soon.

The image is a tad big to be posted raw on the forums (1280x972) so here's the link to it http://img35.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img35&image=ArticRaceway.jpg

Ravu al Hemio

Comes, fixes, leaves.
Sep 1, 2004
Austria
Impressive... most impressive... nice job, man! :tup:

I am already eager to play this map (and to see its graphics, it does seem quite nice :))!

Dragon_Myr

Mar 4, 2004
:tup: Looks good :) It looks basic from above but the addition of a lot of z-axis elements looks like it's really going to add to the map.

Can't wait to try it.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Looks realy sweet, IMO i think it would be better without snow going across the track. also make sure the track is smooth, the Flair F1 is nasty enough to drive without bumps.
Look forward to trying it, I'l happily beta test if u need some1.