1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTVote & Safegame

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Killinya, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Killinya

Killinya [BBF]Killinya

Have switched to safegame, and the Default menus for Safegame do not come up(in webadmin) using UTVote, though its running just fine... Thoughts on whats wrong with my config?

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2004
  2. sh0V3l

sh0V3l New Member

to get the safe game web admin features in ut2vote's ini file under [UT2Vote48B4.UT2VoteConfigs] set bWebadmin=false then go to web admin after restarting or changing the map and you will have the safe game menus do your settings then you can set bWebadmin=true again if you like once safe game is set to satisfaction. the safe game menus will be gone again but the settings have been writen to server.ini and are set

3. nevar10

nevar10 New Member

Is this statement accurate?

Atari Forums

4. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Hi Nevar, nice to see you here :)
    Not sure, although if SafeGame kicks other custom games then yes, it will kick players in games made with GameMake as well.
    Surely there must be a way in some ini file to register a game to be safe.

5. nevar10

nevar10 New Member

Good to talk to you again ProAsm. Cruicky is looking into GameMake3 as I type this.
    aka Pede :)

UnrealAdmins Forum

6. sh0V3l

sh0V3l New Member

i tried safegame 1.5 and even with everything turned off it still flagged the xxxxv2hesr and the trans_alot translocator all muts that are default to my server numerouse emails and 5 different people banned in a period of about 6 to 7 hrs for no reason

7. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Just been having a look at those links nevar and I hope Cruicky can do something and I'm prepared to co-operate in any way even by changing the way GameMake works if need be, although I feel very strongly that any AntiCheat program should give the power to the Admin and never automatically kick without the Admins permission.
    CSHP is where it started and this was a good example of how things should be done.
    Personally as SafeGame stands it would never find its way onto my servers in a 1000 years as no-one gets kicked off my server without my consent.

8. nevar10

nevar10 New Member

I installed SafeGame on one of our non-UT2Vote servers and everything looks like
    it can be set to log only so an Admin can do as he wishes. I think it will always
    kick warez keys though. It really has some nice features in WebAdmin. You should
    take a look at it. I am hearing conflicting reports on using SafeGame and UT2Vote now.
    Some say it works fine others say it doesn't...