UTDC inf scorebaord fix

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
Viburnum found the reason for that problem and fix it. This mutatore work with all other scoreboards (inf org, DTAS, n1score). This fix is only serverside and must not include to serverpackages.

Attachments

• UTDCinfscoreboardfix.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 20

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
@ Geo info find you in the readme from scorefix.
For those, who are interested:
Inf has a queue, in which the mutators are loaded. Normaly the INF-Queue looks like: Botpack.DMMutator, InfiltrationUT.InfWeapons,...
UTDC adds itself to the top of the queue: UTDCMut, Botpack.DMMutator, InfiltrationUT.InfWeapons,...
Now Inf tries to copy the actual score from InfiltrationUT.InfWeapons to InfGameReplicationInfo, but it assumed InfiltrationUT.InfWeapons to be the second mutator in list. This issue is fixed now:

Old:

if( !bInitMutator )
{
if( Level.Game.BaseMutator.NextMutator.class == class'InfiltrationUT.InfilWeapons' )
Mut = Level.Game.BaseMutator.NextMutator;
bInitMutator = true;
}
for(i=0;i<ArrayCount(TeamScores);i++)
TeamScores = InfilWeapons(Mut).TeamScores;

New:

Mut = Level.Game.BaseMutator.NextMutator;
while( Mut.class != class'InfiltrationUT.InfilWeapons' ){
Mut = Mut.NextMutator;
}
InfilGameReplicationInfo(Level.Game.GameReplicationInfo).TeamScores[0] = InfilWeapons(Mut).TeamScores[0];
InfilGameReplicationInfo(Level.Game.GameReplicationInfo).TeamScores[1] = InfilWeapons(Mut).TeamScores[1];