UTDC and 64bit windows

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Madden

May 16, 2006
i posted on the UTDC forums and found out v18 is not compatible with 64bit windows, not sure about linux. seeing as i have 2 computers that run 64 bit only im without INF!!! and that is simply Nooo goood.

I looked at the difference between 17 (which IS compatible) and 18 and didn't see to many added non-cheating features, just more feature. So can we go back to 17 until a 64bit 18 or later version is available?

Madden

May 16, 2006
i've been playing on INF Germany it has 17c, and yes... something is wrong with us!!

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
he he nuke :D

hey nuke you know there are people who dont have problems with utdc v 1.8:lol:

also ich habe keine coonection probleme damit wenn ich jetzt nun dtas meochte spielen brauche ich dann wieder dass alte 1.7c ??
mann dass wuede ganz schoen nerven :eek:

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
egm natürlich brauchst du das alte utdc nicht nochmal zu installieren sofern du die utdc17c dateien nicht manuell gelöscht hast.

Madden

May 16, 2006
Tell dirty i appreciate him going back to 17c. I hate making time for INF then not being able to play!