UTC vs PuF RESULTS (The Roost)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobart_paving

May 30, 2000
Visit site
hehe, but you're no [z]flex. jk. lol. :D

i still think it was damn impressive how he held the #1 spot on ngstats for most of last quarter AND he had a second alias at like #6 at the same time. ;)

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Originally posted by Troll|PuF
Special props goes out to DragonAsh. He got this thing organised, got the teams set up, got the server reserved, got us all together, got the other guys in the server, and thru it all kept his cool and STILL played a kickass game. Well ok he didn't keep his cool, but it's hard to tell with him. I think he's just loud and obnoxious all the time :)
GG's!

Hehe, im just a nice boy who likes to crack jokes at the other teams expense (as you heard over RW) *L*

Thanks Troll. :)

You and Boom played above your norm too. Ineff dealt with a 250 ping at times and still kicked ass

Cookie was backed up D as much as he could and //i tried to do the same. But we both realized you 2 had everything under control ;p~~

Especially on Hydro.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I leave my ngstats enabled so I can easily see what happened in individual games, but I'm not really concerned with my CTF ranking. I leave it on during practice when we are just hanging in a server looking at routes or trying a lopsided offense v defense resulting in many many Boomy deaths, or just dancing around the flag for laughs. I wouldn't be in the top 10% anyway, but I'm pretty sure I am now in the bottom 5% :eek:

DM is a different story :p I have been working my way up there as long as I stay in the FFA games, and avoid playing with Troll :p But as soon as I 1on1 someone I immediatley drop back down :eek:

Of course, I now have like 30 ngstat accounts because I am a dork! Like 5 ]LoL[Boom accounts and a few ]LoL[Boom|PuF accounts and a few other ones. I have no idea what is logging where anymore. :eek:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Congrats guys. I'm glad to hear it was a good clean match. You never can tell when you get these inter-forum games going. That speaks highly for all the teams involved for both sides!

Status
Not open for further replies.