1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[UT99] ShockRifle Modeling

Discussion in 'Modeling & Skinning' started by Zarathos, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Zarathos

Zarathos New Member

Hi all, I'm a new entry of this excellent board.
    Well, I've coded a new ShockRifle with Zoom for Unreal Tournament Classic sarting from the source of the original one. Il works really fine but now I would like to reskin him making him green coloured (both weapon and blasts) because, at the moment, I'm using the blue default one. I've extracted the ASMD and explosions textures from BotPack.u in .PCX format and I've tried to change its color using PhotoShop. The result was nice on the weapon's model but terrible on the weapon's shot: it's too light and it glows too much.
    Is there someone here that could help me about texture editing with PhotoShop? Can I modify the hue of the default ShockRifle textures through code?
    Thanks In advance for support.

Holavez.