1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT99 Server

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx, Feb 19, 2015.

1. [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx

[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx Member

Not sure where to post this. Our UT99 server is not on the master server list in DM..In order to play u have to type in the IP under open location.. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

I could be mistaken, but maybe it has something to do with this section in the unrealtournament.ini (It's been a while I've done server related things) I think the DoBeacon option should be set to true and that's it. I could be wrong and it could be something else or more.

[IpDrv.UdpBeacon]
    DoBeacon=True
    BeaconTime=0.50
    BeaconTimeout=5.0
    BeaconProduct=ut

3. [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx

[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx Member

Thank you sir, I will check it to make sure it's set to true.

4. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

5. [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx

[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx Member

Thank you dr. flay , I'll see if this helps out.