[UT99] Path lines still appear for erased nodes!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Supremedoh

Dec 17, 2004
I've been trying to edit the map espritle105 to get the bots to follow different paths like through the colleseum windows and different defense points etc to make it more like a real game. But after removing all the nodes and other path stuff.. red base has no paths showing up while blue base has paths showing up at places where the nodes aren't there anymore. :\ I tried buliding paths and creating a new path network. Nothing seems to work. :( Not sure what will.

And actually creating a new path network just replaces the missing nodes that I got rid of to the paths that have remained :[ Sometimes a few paths go away though but still a ton that remain.

Original Esprit
Esprit Stripped

Last edited by a moderator:

Supremedoh

Dec 17, 2004
The_Head said:
I presume you have done a full path rebuild?

Btw editted my post to show both versions.. editted and original. Ya I did a full path rebuild and rebuilt everything else.. Still shows. Whats weird about this map is if I do the "Build All" option it removes parts of the bases. Very weird but I can do the light/geometry and AIpath individually with no problems except those paths still showing ;p

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Missing package 'Esprit', can't open the map.

[edit]
Attached the missing packages.

Your paths are still there because you didn't delete the path nodes. To see (and be able to delete) them, you need to go to the Group Browser and place a checkmark on the BlueBasePaths group. That will make them visible and selectable. The "Select all [...]" feature ignored actors belonging to hidden groups.

Attachments

• MissingPackages.zip
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: