UT99 JB

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I ran a server tonight and we had some great fun with some known friends like Spaz, Trueblood, Zero Death, Hoffi and many more. :D:shock: I will put up the server more often so keep your eyes open for my msn or xfire message for the IP, so you peeps can come and join us! :D

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
If you try to connect the server and get a message saying "de mismatch", go to unreal tournament/system and remove the file de.u

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Server is up and running, come and join us! Sorry peeps the ip changed 88.159.183.32 or in server browser you can find it under Boostie server.

Last edited:

DannyMeister

UT3 Jailbreak Coder
Dec 11, 2002
Bolivar, Missouri
My xfire id is DannyMeister. I'm in the US but I'll try to join anyways if you let me know when you are playing.

edit: actually it is dannymeister83

Last edited: