UT3 UT3 Vice

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
1. Name: UT3 Vice
2. Version: 1.0
3. Compatibility: Game patch 1.2 must be installed
7. Credits: Brad G
8. Homepage: www.brad-g.com
9. Download: Visit here for download

The UT3 Vice - File compression/Decompression tool

Features:

Batch Conversion
You can simply click Compress, or decompress, and the UT3 Vice will go through the list one by one until they have all been done.

Multiple format Handling
Supports Compression/Decompression of .UT3 .UPK & .U file types

Tidy as you go
Gives you the option to delete the original file after it has been compressed/Decompressed

Options
Allows you to set where the UT3 Vice should be looking for files to convert, and where to save them to. The Vice remembers this information so you will only have to set it once

vicexo0.jpg

p3rplx3d

in the desert
Mar 22, 2008
surprise, az
I don't know much about setting up servers and getting custom maps on them. I am assuming this helps speed up downloading custom content? if so, thanks and server admins take note!

BradG

Jan 20, 2008
I have started coding V2 of the Vice.

The predominant feature of this release will be the Auto Upload to game server after file compressions option.

This way, after the Vice has compressed your files for you, it will then connect to your game server via FTP and upload the content automatically.

vice2pk5.jpg