UT3 UI Mods?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mithrot

Jul 24, 2011
Hello everyone, my name is Mithrot. Recently I got back into UT3 and despite the obvious nature that it was designed for a gamepad, I'm loving it.

I am wondering if anybody knows of a way/method/mod/etc that can improve UT3's UI to feel more like a PC-oriented interface.

UT3 has a large abundance of modifications, yet I fail to see any mods for fixing it's UI despite many complaints about it, even to this day. I heard of a project that tried implementing U-Windows and another that removed the 3D background with an empty/grey map, etc, but they all are either dead or the download links expired.

So I came here, hoping that an Unreal-oriented site like this one might have a few people who can help me out. Thanks. :)

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
MapMixer indeed.

If you're up to get the essentials for playing UT3, you should also make sure to get the Blossom mutator and CBP3 & HOLP maps.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
289d01029e26e006249b7030783b8d45.jpg

I haven't had any issues with 3.01