UT3 Patch 2.1 Beta 1 Released To Testers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I am now getting annoyed by the translocator bug when it falls behind me most of time...someone says it is because of fps but this didn't happen before the patch....I hope they will solve these problems soon.
Yeah it is more related to people who have bad fps, but it should be fixed so it isn't that frustrating to play.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Stuff like this won't happen. You guys know it, only the community is doing it.
Feh, as far as I can tell, not even the community is working towards custom xhairs, at least in a way that let's you play online

I've even looked at the code for xhairs, it really wouldn't be that hard for Epic to let us define a custom texture(or whatever they call it now)

C4ASESINO

Mar 2, 2009
the only thing that I need urgently is that they remove the signs on the heads in dm. but same thank you for the info =)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
If they're to keep it at least re-design the fugly huge box over people's head in DM.
I don't really mind in vehicle gametypes though.

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
One of the fixes is reduced tag visibility in Darkmatch.

oh is it? :lol: I didn't notice.

I'll have to see it in action to judge effectiveness, but personally i think ut99 had it right: You would only see a name tag if you pointed your gun at someone.
That would allow you to work out who is who AND let you hide in darkmatch

Larkin

Gone
Apr 4, 2006
Anyone have that at a place I don't need to register just to download a file?