UT3 Black "Free Weekend" on Steam... This Weekend!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
do they have a fix that makes my PC not crash on cutscenes?

They're working on it.

2vkgco9.gif

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
They're working on it.

2vkgco9.gif
There has been a cutscene fix for a loooongass time. Modify your UTEngine.ini, change PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled from False to True, and save the file. It should look like this: PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=True.

P.S. Oh Data. You never cease to brighten my day.

Last edited:

SPIDEYUT2K7

I see a blue screen
Feb 22, 2008
City of the Polution
The gif of Data reminds me one world cyber games tournament on my country (Mexico 2004), funny to watch in the reception, all the screens displaying the weird message of the blaster virus, and the blue dead screen! that was hilarious in that time :p

Back on topic: Today i was playing on viper and UMG servers and they were very crouded more than usual, maybe the free weekend started already, anyone know or notice about this?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yeah, I forgot to mention it in the post. The free weekend started this morning.