UT2Vote58

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[PHX]Big_Deal

Feb 13, 2008
Germany
www.phoenix-4ever.de
I have checked all and it works how it should be, the only stuff i found was that the Ut2Vote Icon have 57 and not 58 inside^^
Another thing i found need Wormbo to check and have nothing to do with UT2Vote, but i will post it in the other Thread where Wormbo wrote the bug with UT2vote.

Good work Ben!

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
i checked some things with a listen server in clanmatch. i was kicked out of the game, as i tested end_map.

in the mutatorlist, there is no difference visable between multi and single. in 5.6 the discription was different.

i'd say, get it going as beta, we are not enough testers to see, if the console-command changes have other wired followings. And i guess peeps are waiting for it ;)

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
another thing:

Ben, i just had a look at the manual i wrote (years ago it seems...). I wanted to bring it up to date, but as it seems, i've lost the source :(

if you don't need it anymore, you may for sure unlink it. At least it had more than 11000 visits since it started :)

What about the ut2vote.com domain? if you want it, you can have it. Else i'll delete it someday :/

Last edited:

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Hi Socke,
Yeah I think I release it as complete or beta as atm I have so much other life stuff on my plate and have no time for game coding.
I dont think anyone uses listen server anymore - tuff if they do :D
Regarding the domain, mmm I think all will die eventually so just cancel it :)
It was nice while it lasted but all good things come to an end.

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
the ut2vote.com domain will end at the 31th of august 2009. Thats 5 years, after it started...

I'm sad, that i can't rework the manual anymore... 11438 hits and still counting ;)