UT2Vote48B5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hmishima

Sep 10, 2004
AS spec bug confirmed as fixed. Ignore earlier, now deleted post stating otherwise. If you didn't see that post, ignore my second and third sentence of this post and continure reading at 4th sentence.

Thanks Pro! It will help us out a TON.

hmishima

Sep 10, 2004
0 issues thus far, running it on our AS server since 5 minutes after you released it. When are you shooting for full release?

PoW

Jul 12, 2004
I also found no issues so far. Regarding the Incompatible Gamefiles......it seems that Epic has done something wise......I have no problems with them anymore. :)

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Saturday all going well :)
There will be a B6 later today or tomorrow.
B6 has the following:
OtherDMPrefix= has been dumped.
An extra option added in every GameType string AltMapPrefix=""
GameMake3 upgraded to 3.4 to accomadate the above.
ClientClass put back now that Epic have fixed the IGF problem.
Small correction in UTExtra button function.

I also found no issues so far. Regarding the Incompatible Gamefiles......
Good to hear ;)

Last edited:

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
question:
my gametypes are all made with the 3.1 or 3.0 of gamemake. What problemes can come up due to this ?

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
3.2 had a major LMS bug fix so if you dont play LMS this wont effect you.
3.3 had Super Classname change so that your GameMake games would show in the Browser.
3.4 now has the extra AltMapPrefix option added to the GameType string.

If you dont switch to 3.4 then all that will happen in your case is:
a) No LMS fix.
b) Games will not show in UT2004 Server Browser as a Standard Server.
c) When running UT2Vote48 you will get many Access None's in your log when it looks for a AltMapPredix when it does not exist.
You can get around this by just adding it to your strings.