1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2vote43 Clan Match w/UTComp?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sniper308, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Sniper308

Sniper308 New Member

I recently installed UT2vote43 and have been loving it so far. The only problem I have had so far is being able to select the UTcomp mutator when setting up a clan match. UTComp is set in the server mutators section of UT2vote and works fine during online gameplay.

ServerMuts=UTCompv13.MutUTComp,XWeapons.MutNoSuperWeapon,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,AntiTcc116d.MutAntiTCC

When changing to a clan match however, UTcomp is not selectable from the list of available mutators. I have been able to get UTcomp to show in the list of mutators but when selected, UTcomp does not work. It is possible that I am using the wrong syntax when trying to add utcomp to the mutators list. I am editing the following section by adding the following line....

[UT2Vote43.UT2VoteMutators]
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UTComp v1.3",HideVote=False,MutClassName="XGame.Utcompv13.MutUTComp",Voted=False)

Adding the above line makes UTcomp selectable in the clan match setup mutator list but does not seem to activate the mutator.

Is this the correct way to enable this mutator and make it selectable during a clan match or is there even a way to do this? Our clan frequently plays matches and would like to use UTcomp during these matches. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

2. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

afaik there are still some mutators, not working with clanmatch. This will be fixed in the next version.

3. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Yeah currently ant Muts seen in the ServerMuts does not get added to the ClanSetup Muts.
    This has been changed in 44 in that any Mut in the ServerMuts will now show in a ClanSetup provided you have it set in the: [UT2Vote44.UT2VoteMutators] with HideVote=True if its from the Servermuts.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2004
  4. Sniper308

Sniper308 New Member

So there is no way to enable this mutator in the 4.3 version for clan match? How long till the 4.4 version is available?

5. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

44 will be another 2 weeks or so.

for the Mut config setup try this as you have a few errors in yours:

[UT2Vote43.UT2VoteMutators]
    Mutator=(FriendlyName="UTComp v1.3",HideVote=True,MutClassName="Utcompv13.MutUTComp",Voted=False)

There is no such thing as XGame.Utcompv13.MutUTComp
    XGame is exclusive to UT2004 and NOT for custom mods.