ut2vote and carball (no vehicule menu )?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

theteck

Jan 10, 2005
Hi everybody

I want to know if you have a answer on this

when i use utvote vehicule options is hide ?

and when i remove is there ?

how to fix it ?

i a expert server admin but i cant find this rrrr

i see one server up and utvote is running fine ... what a make wrong ?

please
!

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
how do you get in the vehicle-menu? by esc-key and then an additional menu-entry?

i don't know carball...

Imaginos

Deathball addict?
Sep 13, 2000
New Joisey, USA
Visit site
I think this is another victim of the esc key menus being intercepted. I will stry setting carball up with the fix we're testing to see what happens.

edit: the fix we have in 4.9 betas does work right now. \o/

Last edited:

theteck

Jan 10, 2005
Hi,

somes poeple can work with this ... i see one

vehicule button is a addon

i find this in cball.int

Object=(Name=CBall.CB_UserKeyBinding,Class=Class,MetaClass=XInterface.GUIUserKeyBinding)

this is the button but how i incorpore in server line ?

i try to put like a mutator but is dont work

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
afaik you should not frickle around with that class. The mod does that on it's own.
The current version of ut2vote supresses the mod-menu-entries, if they are not cleanly coded, and that seems to be the case with carball...

wait a few days, until the 4.9 comes out, go fishing for the 49b3 or go back to 4.3.

I suggest, waiting a few days for the final 4.9 is the best ;)