1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2k4 Railgun Request

Discussion in 'Ask a Coder' started by mattyd, Jul 28, 2008.

1. mattyd

mattyd New Member

The Q3A Railgun is my favorite quake III arena weapon (especially the curly bit on the railtrail!) As i Have No idea about coding/modelling Could anyone anyone make it for me!!!

2. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

I think there's one in Pain 2k4. I haven't worked on it in forever though, so I don't remember what state it's in.

Looks like it requires another mod whose link is broken. Perhaps tomorrow I can see about removing that dependency.

3. mattyd

mattyd New Member

OK, Thanks!!:D

4. mattyd

mattyd New Member

5. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Found... what, exactly?

Btw I tried out Pain several days ago and the railgun's in kind of sorry shape imo.

6. mattyd

mattyd New Member

a mod that has a q3a style railgun in it ... and loads of other stuff old ut99 weps q3a maps ect.

7. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Oh. I guess you won't be needing the one I threw together, then (the one in Pain wasn't very Quake-like, so I made a new one).

8. mattyd

mattyd New Member

ok thanks