1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2K4 problem

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Reddrag0n, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Reddrag0n

Reddrag0n Member

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3095 MHz with 2047MB RAM
    Video: ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO (1129)

LockRect failed: D3DERR_DEVICELOST

History: UD3DRenderDevice::ReadPixels <- UD3DRenderDevice::present <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

This is the error I got when I try to run ut2004.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Al

Al Reaper

What error? You didn't attach anything to your post.

P.S. While I'm here: stop bumping old posts. Seriously. People have asked you to stop, yet you keep doing it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    Wormbo likes this.
  3. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

4. Reddrag0n

Reddrag0n Member

yes i did but not right away.
    I put it in today.

5. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

Hint: The differently colored text is a so-called hyperlink. You can click on it and it will take you to another page on the internet. People will often put these hyperlinks into their posts to provide essential additional information. They don't usually mention explicitly that they expect you to follow the link, because they expect the lack of other information in their post to be a dead giveaway.