Ut2k4 FHIV Rules

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
I've just been playing on it, good server. :)

However, it must be in the US or something, cause my ping was around 180. But still, good server, friendly people. :D

Thanks for playing FHI2k4 online, it means a lot to us in terms of what people think of the mod. :)

atticbat

FragBait
Crunchy

We moved it to the ten player server and it just rocks.

So much fun.

I was wondering, we have a resident mapper or two and would love it if we could assist in converting maps to the FHI standard.

Is there any way we could get a tutorial on what is needed, or what to place in the maps to make them compatible with FHI?

Miss all those old maps from ut2k3 and cant wait to add a bunch more to the cycle.

;)

Also, would be kewl to see some kind of FHI-ONS, maybe have the monsters spawn at the red base and have them attack the blue... one node at a time?

Or maybe start the round with the monsters owning all the noides and the humans have to rush to take them back?

A thought.

:)

Love it the way it is, but knowing Fraghouse, I am sure tweakage is on the way.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, we were thinking of doing some more maps for it, because people aren't gonna constantly play the normal ones when they get stale. :)

To convert to FHI, all you basically need is to open FHI.u in the actor browser and use FHMonsterSpawnPoint (under SmallNavigationPoint) to define where the monsters spawn, and put some player starts in the base.
Also, instead of using ShieldChargers, please use ProtectionVestChargers, and no super health, just normal health chargers. :)