1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ut2k3/ut2k4 oldschool player

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by creamyNUT, Aug 23, 2021.

1. creamyNUT

creamyNUT New Member

Hey guys i dont know if this is allowed or not but i have reinstalled ut99 and ut2k4 i cant find my ut2k3

I was a pretty highly skilled reg IG player
    That was in one of the last active IRC and Prounreal/MLIG clans
    I went by creamy back in the day and played for a clan called _z0ne_ than went on to play for years with [NUT] noticeably under talented.

I am making this post to see if any of the oldschool players remember me or still communicate here and would love to link back up
    I use to hang with a bunch of peeps in igpug and ut2k4pug on IRC i will list some of the names i remember below to see if I can get any help to even just locate some of these players would love to just relink with some of them or even see if anyone plays anymore

Clans i use to kick it with a lot
    VoW , LETHAL , NvTS , 4horsemen _z0ne_ , iR
    SiN , bAd
    Some players i remember DaRk, beef, Numb aka VoW Nymph , Zero[NUT] , lawliss[NUT] , bkanas , eMoRtaL, m0uf, darkcrystal, talisman, kingb , bigboy , rip to Just and coop, sniper, link, grimes , nikon , death4of4 , kaos3of4 , born2killu

Would be great to get some help or see if anyone is still around!

Thank you and glad to see ut pages still alive!
    Sincerely , creamy[NUT]

2. creamyNUT

creamyNUT New Member

Also remember DarkCrystal and Hababi aka Mike