1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ut2004

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by Trigger1, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Trigger1

Trigger1 New Member

is there anyone out there that knows anything about the text to speech on ut2004 i have had ut2004 since it very first came out and never had a problem but since i upgraded my computer system i cant get the text to speech to work its only the text to speech that does not work all other sounds are fine i think it may have something to do with im running ut2004 on windows 7 64bit now where as before it was on [XP home]and also the sound is quiet and i go to settings and change it does not matter whitch one i change it to the full sound cuts back in everytime i start ut2004 this happens_if im right about windows7 64bit is there anything i can do rectify this_i have asked about and no one seems to know....Help please:)

ps.

specs/windows7/cpu 2900 quod speed amd/motherboard gigabyte 880gm-ud2h/ram up to 5gig/gforce video card 460gtx.

2. gopostal

gopostal Active Member

Dude, seriously? I'm not grammar police but damn man, use real sentences. Make some capital letters, use punctuation. Don't expect much help when your post has to be deciphered by the target audience.

3. Al

Al Car'a'carn

4. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

64 bit Windows can only use 64 bit TTS voices even though 2k4 is a 32 bit game. MS Anna is the only one that comes with Win7, otherwise you have to buy them elsewhere if you want different TTS voices in 2k4.

5. gopostal

gopostal Active Member

Are you really so self-centered that you think people will just have to bend to your chosen way of doing things? It takes ZERO effort to stick a "." at the end of your sentences. You are, after all, asking for people to help you. Believe it or not, I'm trying to help you too.

6. Trigger1

Trigger1 New Member

johndoe you are a Genius thanks dude you did it all i had to do was to open the app and it just started to work by itself thanks again :lol:

7. klasnic

klasnic ra ra rat Putin!

JD's awesomeness knows no limits :D