UT2004 US Demo released today

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Looks like UT2004 is about to become a winner - EPIC did a great job listening to the frustrated UT2003 community and so the demo is a blast to play. Can't wait for the full game, even though I still miss one very important gametype. ;)

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
true... unfortunately maybe too complex to include it as a default gametype in a generic multiplayer shooter... unfortunately. CTF came from the community too, right? (from Quake 2?)

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Just thought i`d post some cool screenies in this near-dead forum :lol:
1. Anyone use that view on the guns? i think its better
2. When you hop in the car...ever looked at the plate ;)
3. Anyone know what comes after holy ****?! :eek: :lol:

Attachments

• fpv.JPG
    fpv.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Holy shit.JPG
    Holy shit.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 47
  • My car.JPG
    My car.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 43

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Mark Rein had the following to say in the Atari Community forums: Hi folks, UT2004 went gold at appproximately 10AM eastern time this morning! Atari tells me that they're going to extraordinary lengths to manufacture and ship the game to have it in on store shelves on March 15th. You can expect to see an official announcement from Atari go out on the wire shortly.