UT2004 NUDE PATCH

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive Boss

Jun 29, 2004
hey guys, how convert 2003 to 2004?

UT2003 nude Asp rule, but it needed to convert 2004...

****y **** i don't speak english sorry guys... :(

junodark2k

Jun 27, 2004
A nude patch for UT? Because yeah, nothing turns me on then charred flesh. Flechette penetration baby. Would a nude patche even work for UT, seeing as the models include armor and all

[SAS]Solid Snake

Jun 7, 2002
New Zealand
www.digitalconfectioners.com
Go and play this game instead,

http://www.doa.free.fr/divers.html

gfdjh.jpg

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
junodark2k said:
A nude patch for UT? Because yeah, nothing turns me on then charred flesh. Flechette penetration baby. Would a nude patche even work for UT, seeing as the models include armor and all
Moddlers and skinners can make nude models if they want; there were several for UT1. I'm sure if you were really determined, you could find skins with nudity, but they're most likely second rate.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Aren't there enough nude skins to keep ya happy without a patch? There's waaay too many from what I've seen :eek:

Had to laugh at the extra polys, JonAzz :) All those sticky out bits, lol

Probably have to change the blocking volumes too :D

Pope

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Hmmm, a small cylinder... two spheres, that'd work out pretty well. And on the other side, you need two cones ;).

It'd be great if someone made two new bone skeletons and animate the extra parts accordingly :p.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Synastren said:
Moddlers and skinners can make nude models if they want; there were several for UT1. I'm sure if you were really determined, you could find skins with nudity, but they're most likely second rate.

In UT the player models were fairly simplistic body shapes so skinners could get away with nude stuff, now, with the slightly more complicated player models that include bumbs and bulges where armour and accessories go it's not so easy......... thankfully. There are some attempts at nudey skins if your willing to look for them though, you might find it easier to just get a girlfriend though, they're quite rare and not entirely high quality. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.