1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ut2004,ini file reverting to original

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ncraiders, Jun 3, 2005.

1. ncraiders

ncraiders New Member

I had to add two lines to the ut2004.ini file. so i did then I loaded ut2004 and it worked fine but after i shut it down the lines i added were gone. I saved the file after I changed it but it reverted on me does anyone know why it is doing that.

2. Gruntkiller4000

Gruntkiller4000 New Member

where did you put the two lines under which section. It might of being re-located somewhere else.

3. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

You know, your answer might not matter to the thread starter anymore. Especially when considering it was his first and last ever post, and it was almost 7 years ago.