1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT2004 - Critical Error - General Protection fault

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by SkankwOn, Jan 11, 2011.

1. SkankwOn

SkankwOn New Member

Hi all, I've just reinstalled UT2004 after a long time away from the scene (used to play as [___/]Sk@nK from Flatliners clan)

I'm having trouble joining servers running Anti TCC, every time I do I get a critical error :-

I'm running Win7 64bit.

Any help appreciated please? :(

2. Wormbo

Wormbo Administrator Staff Member

Patch it.

3. _Lynx

_Lynx Strategic Military Services Staff Member

Last build is 2005-11-23_16.22, yours is 2004-11-11_10.48 Update the game to 3369.

4. SkankwOn

SkankwOn New Member

D'oh. Sorry guys, I had patched 3369 but then installed the ECE bonus pack, so that's the wrong way around?

Will try and patch again now. [edit] : Yep that did it. I re-installed so many old games yesterday, I may have forgotten where I was with patches ...

Hey Wormbo, thanks for all your work on TCC over the years matey! :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011