UT2003 - Skin - Leena (v 2.0)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think about this review?

• :tup:

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • :hmm:

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Leena (v. 2.0)
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003/2004
Type: Skin for Human Mercenary Female B (original)
Author: Loric
Teamcolors: 2
Faces: 2
Additional Info:
Characters are not choosable for player`s character in SinglePlayer-mode.
Both can be chosen as teammates in SinglePlayer-mode.
The standart characteristics (voice, fav. Weapon, skill, …) are unchanged.
Known Issues: None
Download: Skincity - 3,76 MB
Screenshot:
pic2_id1165.jpg

Leena – the ultimate punishement for your adversaries:

She just could be famous Punisher`s little cute sister. The paintjob has been made really well here and the many new custom textures just fit perfectly. The masked out shoulder pads and the shaders give the characters the final touch.

The pros:
The 2 included faces (Leena and Sheela) are great, allthough Sheela looks exactly like Leena except the slightly other haircolor, the missing piercing and the sunglasses.
The portraits work great in game. The faces are at right size and good pose alltough it would have been better making 2 total different poses.

The cons:
The teamcolors are not really red or blue. They can be rocognized and refer to the right team, but I think they should have been made more red and blue.

Words by reviewer:
I always enjoyed matches with/against the Leena skin. It was was one the first high quality skins available for UT2k3 and she`s still one of my favorites. I also pushed the (originally unchanged) abilities up to Lauren like skills, I just don`t want nice skins lacking skills.

Total Score: 8.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Another nice review, MäxX. :)

Loric made some great stuff for "UT 2003/2004", didn't he? :D Unfortunately, he hasn't really been active in the custom content realm since the "Community Bonus Pack 2". :( (I once saw him post a WIP for a model at the Atari Forums, but he never released it.)