UT2003 - Skin - Coyopas by Continuum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of this skin?

• :tup:

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • :con:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :tdown:

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Name: Coyopas
System Requirements: Unreal Tournament 2003
Author: Continuum
Download: Skincity - 11,70 MB

Screenshot:
pic2_id2282.jpg

Model: Merc Female A (original)
Animations: Original
Voice: Human Female (original)

SinglePlayer (None/PlayerOnly/TeamMate/Both): Full Support
Team Colours (None/2/4): 4
# of skins: 6
Custom Bio: Yes
Type of Installation: Manual
Known Issues: none
Additional Info:
#cool special effects
#teamcolors used for additional DM-suits

Coyopas - Another very nice lady enters the tournament now

Coyopas is Continuums 4th released work for UT2kx and comes with some real nice special effects.

Continuum seems to be a fan of skins with special effects and I`m a fan of his special effects. They look really cool and add some new and fresh details to the skin.

As small bonus there are all teamcolor versions also available for selection as player.
This is good and bad....good because players have more Deathmatch suits and bad because they can mess up team-based-gametypes or simply mutate into a very ugly Jakob (This has nothing to do with the original gametype "Mutant").

The portraits work good in game and are looking good.

One major problem of the model is that the hair simply looks bad and UNREAL sometimes, but he managed to Alpha the unfitting stuff out without making the hairstlye ugly.

The Pros:
+ I just like the special effects! Not too much, not too less, simply perfect.

+ The suit looks great and sexy, but truly very disadvantageously in cold areas.

+ A funny bio to give a character some kind of personality is always nice!

The Cons:
- I don`t like all teamcolors as suits in team-based gametypes!
At least BotUse=0 (or better the whole entry left out) and Menu="" should have been set to avoid meeting them in other gametypes than DM.
I know it`s really a pity that players are not allowed to use every desired teamcolor for deathmatch games.

- The portraits don`t look good in selection screen and the same portrait for all teamcolor version of Coyopas is a little bit confusing.

The Bottom Line:
All in all a skin which will surely stay on my HD and it truly deserves every 0.01 point of the rating. BlackJack/Prism fans should get it instantly!
I`m looking forward to Continuum`s next work, because it looks also very promising.

TOTAL SCORE: 7.25/10

Last edited by a moderator:

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
I'm not sure that this skin works in ut2003.

Thanks for the review though...

At least BotUse=0 (or better the whole entry left out) and Menu="" should have been set to avoid meeting them in other gametypes than DM.

If I did this on the selectable teamskins could you still choose them for DM?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
players could have chosen them, but the UT won`t take them for other matches as bots ;)